1. Please specify the following details:
- Number of Videos : 0
- Number of PPTs : 0
- Number of Documents: 82+
- Number of Online Tests: 0
Number of Assignments: 0
2. Is this going to be a duration based course? If yes, then how long?
Yes. Upto prelims Examination i.e. December 2016
LINK TO SEE THE QUESTIONS ASKED IN UPSC EXAMS FROM OUR MOCK SERIES :
WHICH SOURCES HAVE BEEN COVERED IN FRAMING OF QUESTIONS:
NCERT BOOKS FROM CLASS 8th TO 11th CLASS for History, Political science, Economics, Geography, Environment, Biotechnology, science & Technology.
LAXMIKANT, SPECTRUM, PEARSON CSAT MANUAL, LUCENT MCQs, DINESH PUBLICATIONS OF C.B.S.E. Board, ABC OF BIOLOGY for Biotechnology, Environmental Science. • The Hindu, Times of India, Yojana, Kurukshetra
WHICH PAPERS HAVE BEEN COVERED IN FRAMING OF QUESTIONS :
PAPERS COVERED IN FRAMING OF QUESTIONS : • CISF, • CAPF, • CDS, • CMS, • NDA, • SCRA,
(FROM 2000 TO 2015 )
IAS (CIVIL SERVICES), (1987-2015)
IES (ENGINEERING SERVICE SERVICES), (1997-2015)
UPSC SO-STENOS OF 2009-2013.
3. What topics would you cover in this course? (Please provide a detailed breakdown of topics/ chapters)
Mock series & General Studies Study Material (For details scroll down)
4. Are there any prerequisites for taking this course? (Software, prior experience, qualification or certification required etc.)
There is no such any prerequisites for joining IAS TEST SERIES.
5. Would there be a book / study material recommended as part of the course?
6. What would be the outcomes of the course, once a learner completes it?
This course is helpful for qualifying IAS PRELIMS & Study material will be useful for Mains .
Who should take this course :
This course will be helpful for IAS PRELIMS & IAS MAINS.
DETAILS OF TEST SERIES :
All the Questions will be in MCQs you will get in English language only.
It contains 52+ Mock Papers for IAS PRELIMS in English Language
Proper explanations will be given at the end of Answers which you can refer as master Notes or in those Questions where Explanations are not provided, in that case we will sent you pdf file containing compilation of Unexplained questions & errors in questions (If any).
It contains Current Affairs from OCTOBER to JUNE
All the questions will be based on UPSC PATTERN
Each file of G.S. contains 100 questions strictly based on upsc pattern
Each file of CSAT contains 80 questions based on UPSC pattern
* For General Studies you will receive more than 37 files.
* For CSAT you will receive 15 files containing 80 questions each
Details of Study material:
This course has been created for IAS Aspirants
In this test series following subjects will be covered:History, Political science , Economics, Indian Culture, Geography,Science& technology, Environment, Current affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension, Mental ability & Analytical reasoning,Logical Reasoning, Decision Making.
In Study material following subjects will be covered :
History, Culture, Geography,Environment, Economics, Political Science, Science & Technology- Current Affairs (January to November)
This course is helpful for qualifying IAS PRELIMS.
Course valid only till DECEMBER 2016.
Language of instruction: English