- Number of Videos : 0
Yes. Upto the date of Examination
It contains following syllabus in our files :
i) General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workman – like use of words.
ii) Indian Freedom Struggle.
iii) Current Events and Developmental Issues. (From January 2012 to June 2017)
iv) Indian Polity & Economy.
v) General Accounting Principles.
vi) Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
vii) General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
viii) General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
ix) Social Security in India.
Current Affairs from October 2012 to Date of examination .
* In each paper 100 questions with thorough Explanations will be there.
NCERT BOOKS FROM CLASS 8th TO 11th CLASS for History, Political science, Economics, Geography, Environment, Biotechnology, science & Technology.
- LAXMIKANT, SPECTRUM, PEARSON CSAT MANUAL, LUCENT MCQs, DINESH PUBLICATIONS OF C.B.S.E. Board, ABC OF BIOLOGY for Biotechnology, Environmental Science. • The Hindu, Times of India, Yojana, Kurukshetra
PAPERS COVERED IN FRAMING OF QUESTIONS : • CISF, • CAPF, • CDS, • CMS, • NDA, • SCRA,
(FROM 2000 TO 2015 )
- IAS (CIVIL SERVICES), (1987-2015)
- IES (ENGINEERING SERVICE SERVICES), (1997-2015)
- UPSC SO-STENOS OF 2009-2013.
There is no such any prerequisites for joining IAS TEST SERIES.
No, We have closed separate study material programme, as These Mock series contains Expanations in the form of study material.
This course is helpful for qualifying Enforcement Officer Prelims
This course will be helpful for Enforcement Officer Prelims.
This course has been created for EPFO ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
This course is helpful for qualifying ENFORCEMENT OFFICER PRELIMS.
Course valid only till Date of Examination.